New skills, for these talented therapists
Huge congratulations to Jess and Hannah and welcome to the world of Sothys exclusive facials at Pure Perfection Continue reading “New skills, for these talented therapists”
Why I am so proud of my team!
When I opened my first salon I was determined to offer more than just beauty treatments, I wanted to offer all my clients a fantastic experience, using the best products.
Beauty Meets Science
As a leading beauty therapist I value the importance of updating our knowledge and asking the questions are clients want to know.
Do you feel comfortable with your beauty therapist?
Picking the right salon for you is important, to feel comfortable and valued as an individual.
The pledge we make to customers and clients through all that we do.
Discover the simple joy of looking good and feeling great with Pure Perfection. Be confident, alive and valued.
Our teams of therapist had the pleasure of re discovering the art of effective communication to make sure our customers are heard in everyway possible. The value we took from this session has allowed us to grow as a team and most of all remember how others are feeling.
“Together everyone achieves more”
JOB TITLE: Beautician
SITE: Accrington (Clitheroe as required)
HOURS: Full time/part time hours per week to include Saturdays and 2 late nights
WAGE: To be discussed, Dependent on exp plus commission
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: To help maintain the excellent reputation of the salon through excellent customer service and treatments.
- Well presented
- Self-motivated with a confident and professional manner
- Excellent customer services
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
NVQ level 2 & 3 in Beauty
Competent in gel and acrylic nail enhancements
Strong awareness of salon hygiene and housekeeping
LVL lash lifting,
IPL hair removal,
Shellac application and removal
Body spray tanning,
Credo blade skin removal
Social media knowledge
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in the smooth and efficient running of the salon
- Offer a wide range of beauty treatments
- Ensure clients receive exceptional service throughout their visit
- Help increase the customer base through various promotional activities and good practice
- Maintain high levels of house keeping and cleanliness
- Partake in necessary training to improve / update skills
- Action any other ‘reasonable’ duties required by management
Please print application form below and complete.
Post Applications to:
Pure Perfection Recruitment
24 Warner St