LEADING THE WAY …
As one of Lancashire’s leading beauty practitioners, Pure Perfection sets iself apart with a customer focused approach and investment in training, writes Sarah de Waard
Ribble Valley Business Awards
I would personally like to thank our customers for the opportunity of being recognised for the care and commitment Pure Perfection provides.
Tara and Daniela have shown exceptional care and attention to uphold the brand reputation of Pure Perfection, well done ladies.
The Ribble Valley has a great business reputation and it was a pleasure to network and be welcomed into the business community.
Tell us why your customer service is so friendly
How you have improved your customer service since April 2015? What impact has this had on your business? How do you involve your customers in improving customer service? Evidence of feedback from customers that demonstrates the excellence of your service would be extremely helpful. We will also consider comments made by customers nominating your business?
I have always been committed to offering exceptional customer service to all clients. I recruit staff with the same value on customer service and ensure that they maintain these high standards every day. At Pure Perfection we recognize the benefit of relaxation for general wellbeing and so ensure our client’s experience, from start to finish, is the most relaxing and client-centred experience it can be.
Since April 2015 I have enlisted the assistance of a HR Consultant to help ensure my goal of offering the highest standard of customer service is achieved. In this time many improvements have been made, all have had a positive impact, changes include:
1. Holding regular meetings with the staff from all 3 salons to discuss customer feedback and brainstorm new ideas. These meetings are a great opportunity to encourage and involve staff in the generation of new ideas to improve the customer experience. Managers report that they feel more energised and motivated after these meetings and pass on the information to their team.
2. Arranged mystery shops – I was delighted when the results confirmed that we consistently offer our clients excellent customer service. It also identified areas that we could improve the client experience.
3. Client Feedback forms have been introduced and are situated in a comfortable seating area. Many clients have taken advantage of these to pass on their thanks, make suggestions. Through this exercise we learned that:
- clients wanted to share the massage experience with their friends / partners so we created a Dual Therapy Room.
- clients wanted their children to enjoy a pamper experience so Little Ladies Pamper Parties were introduced.
4. We offer private informal make-up sessions to brides and their bridal party so that they can experiment with make-up and seek guidance from trained professionals whilst enjoying a glass of bubbly and nibbles.
5. We now place regular Face Book updates and tutorials for our clients. We advice clients on how to do treatments at home such as eyebrow shaping. We also demonstrate what they can expect when they come in for treatment. We have found that understanding the process of certain treatments helps the client relax more.
Making these changes to my salon has made a huge impact with staff feeling more valued and energized. Based on the feedback I get clients and staff appreciate and value these changes.
We have also seen an increase in appointments and client referrals for which we offer a 20% discount for both parties. With increased revenue I have been able to invest in more comfortable nail bars and some more relaxing chairs.
Recently individual staff meetings work conducted with the Development Coach (Debs Connell Telephone 07483217704) who’s report was extremely positive and praised the teams commitment to offering excellent customer service and their endeavours to ensure the client feels valued throughout the visit.
We are currently designing a disability and post op awareness training session as I want the team to be able to offer the necessary support and understanding to clients with extra needs due to a medical condition.
I will always invest in our award-winning therapists accessing first class training in top branded treatments and customer service.
I will continue to work with mystery shoppers and using the feedback forms as this keeps me up-to-date with our client’s expectations and desires.
It is so pleasing for me to hear wonderful comments about the team as word of mouth is my biggest advert. We regularly see recommendations on Face Book from clients who say lovely things about the team and the service they have received. Many upload photographs of their lovely nails, beautiful eyelashes etc.
Please see the links to You Tube to hear comments from our clients and also a sample of the genuine comments made about us.
Please see below for further testimonials from our website:
‘I know how hard Carla has trained and worked to make her salons a success. Carla, Adele and team are fantastic. The salon is a friendly inviting place to be and have thoroughly enjoyed every visit and also happy with my treatments. I have and also will recommend pure perfection to anyone I know. Well done girls, hard work paid off!’
‘I have been a customer of Carla’s for over 12 years. During that time Carla has unveiled her Pure Perfection Salon and has made it as perfect as the name. Carla and her girls work tirelessly to ensure that each and every customer is welcomed, relaxed and pampered on every visit. It is a fantastic salon that prides itself on offering the very latest in beauty treatments and therapies. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Pure Perfection due to the expertise of the girls and the high quality provided.’
‘Pure Perfection is a breath of fresh air. It is visually stylish, comfortable and a perfect environment to have a treatment. But it is far from style over substance – the salon offers fantastic and innovative treatments delivered by a well-trained, knowledgeable and friendly team who make every effort to understand your requirements. Once you have had a treatment or consultation with Pure Perfection you will wonder why you ever went anywhere else!’
Hayley Riley – Training and Development Advisor – Blackburn College
‘Gorgeous salon with very friendly and professional staff. Perfect place to enjoy a bit of ‘me time’ and treat myself to one of the amazing treatments.’
‘You will feel a very warm welcome when you visit this salon, all the staff are very welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. Pure perfection has a calm and relaxing environment – a lovely treat for a busy mum like me. Carla and her girls are real perfectionists and deliver 10/10 service time and time again.’
‘As a customer of Pure Perfection for many years I have always been impressed with how professional, welcoming and attentive the staff have been on all my visits.
I can always guarantee to leave refreshed pampered and extremely satisfied with my treatments which have ranged from Manicures Facials, Eyelash extensions, Massages, Pedicures and Waxing. The friendliness and dedication of the team with special mention to Carla, Adele and Tara has always brought me back to Pure Perfection time and time again as well as the outstanding decor and relaxing atmosphere of the salons which make you feel as if you are stepping foot into an oasis of luxury and calm and really does provide an escape for a few hours of the stresses and strains of daily life.
I cannot recommend Pure Perfection enough, well done Carla and the team.’