Thursday 5th September book your Microdermabrasion in on our promo day and get your second absolutely free or book a course and get your aftercare foc.
Why you will love the results from this facial:
Lots of us suffer from an uneven skin tone, and it can make some people very self-conscious, especially when we begin to notice skin spots and blotchy skin. Because most uneven skin tones are superficial, microdermabrasion is usually the first treatment option people go for. The SkinBase Facial™ uses fine crystals which are gently blasted across the uneven skin tone using a small jet. This directly affects the outer layer of skin causing it to break away, aiding in lightening or removing unwanted pigments and revealing a the gorgeous even skin tone beneath.
Why The SkinBase Facial™ for Uneven Skin Tone, Blotchy Skin & Brown Patches?
- Smoothes redness and uneven skin tone
- Rejuvenates sun damaged and brown patches on skin
- Can be used on any skin type – dark, light and even extremely sensitive skin
- Deep cleansing of pores for clearer, fresher, younger and more even looking skin
- Ideal for busy lives (a ‘lunchtime facial’)
- Results visible on uneven skintone from even the very first SkinBase Facial treatment
Why The SkinBase Facial™ as a treatment for acne & acne scarring?
- Reduced acne scarring
- Improved skin appearance and texture
- Improvement of skin and acne scarring from the very first session
- Completely painless procedure
- Relaxing treatment
- Calms red and uneven skin tone leaving you with glowing, revitalised skin
Standard treatment £40 30mins
Only on standard treatments and your free treatment expires 5th October.