How can we help you enhance your natural beauty?
Book now for three treatments and be entered into our prize draw in a chance of winning prize of £400.
In preparation of our video it was important to us that we showcases what we love doing best, here is a full list and brief descriptions on the benefits of these treatments and why we love them so much.
Benefits to a facial, Looking after you skin is important it’s the one thing that protects and keeps us looing youthful, if this is important to you a facial.
They can range from as little as £28 to £65 depending on your desired outcome and goals.
- Reduce Stress And Relieve Psychological Distress
- Cleanse Your Skin
- Prevent Aging
- Facial Massage Promotes Blood Circulation
- Rejuvenate Your Skin
- Facials Help Detoxify The Skin
- Treat Acne And Acne Marks
- Eliminate Whiteheads And Blackheads
- Open Up All The Pores
- Exfoliate Your Skin
- Tighten Your Skin
- Eliminate Under Eye Bags And Dark Circles
- Facial Masks Make Your Skin Soft And Glowing
- Boost The Absorption Abilities Of Your Skin
- You Get Expert Care
- Give You An Even Skin Tone
Benefits to LVL lashes?
LVL can benefit anyone who wants wider, brighter, more feminine eyes. However, this particular lash treatment is especially effective if…
- You are of Eastern Asian descent – people from Eastern Asia commonly have ‘monolids’, the term for when there is no distinguishable eyelid crease. This can cause the eyelashes to grow downwards and also make them look shorter due to the tiny fold of skin concealing the base. LVL will have a staggering effect on particularly narrow eyes and this is the most effective way of lifting stubbornly straight eyelashes.
- You have a fair complexion – redheads and blondes often have very pale, delicate eyelashes. This can make even the longest eyelashes look completely invisible. LVL treatment will darken the lash and help define the eye.
- You have naturally long lashes – sometimes even curling can’t help people with very long, straight eyelashes. These people often find that the moment they apply mascara to curled eyelashes, they begin to straighten again under the sheer weights. LVL has the strength to uphold even the longest lashes day in day out.
Everyone can benefit from the LVL treatment but for those of you with beautifully curly but stubby lashes, you are advised to opt for extensions instead to boost length rather than lift.
Benefits to a Spray tan?
We are always looking for the perfect way to achieve that bronzed look all year round. These days, there is an overwhelming amount of products and ways available that claim to help you get that sun-kissed look. Spray tanning, however, is one of the most efficient ways to achieve this and has a host of benefits that come along with it.
1. No harmful UV exposure, The risks of prolonged sun exposure are well documented and spray tanning is the best way of having that beautiful sun-kissed look without endangering your health. You are still able to get a natural looking tan without worrying about overexposing your skin and possibly, endangering your life.
2. Spray tanning is instant, There is no need to sit outside in the sun for hours in the hope that you will bronze up your skin or wait for ages while sticky self-tanners dry. Spray tanning will take up only 10-20 minutes of your time and is a perfect way to tan if you have a busy schedule!
3. It will make you feel great
Having gorgeous, sun-kissed skin can do wonders for your confidence and help you feel ready for any occasion. It can help to accentuate your best features whilst still looking natural and not too over the top. A beautiful spray tan can be a huge confidence booster.
4. Even, streak-free coverage, Most of us have gone to apply a sunless tanning lotion, only to find that a few hours later it has dried into a streaky uneven mess. Getting a spray tan done in a happen and you can be confident in knowing that your tan will look as natural as possible.
5. Less messy, Not only do you have to wait hours for sunless s elf-tanners to dry, they will usually get all over the clothes you wear until you wash it off or even leave stains on your bed sheets while you wait for it to develop overnight. Spray tans are an excellent way to avoid this mess and you will never have to worry about staining clothes (or furniture!) when you get one.
6. Customize your shade; Spray tanning gives you the freedom to decide how dark or how light you would like your tan. With sun tanning you have no control over the colour of your tan, not to mention the darker you want to be, the longer you must expose yourself to harmful UV rays. , It’s easy to see that spray tanning is the best choice for achieving a bronzed look any time of the year. Not only is it the safest, it is also the most convenient and best way to ensure you get the perfect looking natural tan!
Benefits to a HD or Henna brow treatment?
What are the steps involved in HD Brows? Once you’ve got to your brow appointment, you’ll go through the following steps: Consultation Your stylist will discuss with you the type of brow you like, and how realistic that is for you.
You’ll choose a shape based on your face shape, skin tone and your style. Tinting your stylist will custom-blend a bespoke HD Brow dye to complement your skin tone, hair tone and overall style. Then they’ll slosh it on your brows and leave it to do its magic for a few minutes. The tint is permanent and you’ll need to do a patch test for these 48 hours beforehand. (This part of the treatment is optional.) Trimming, waxing, tweezing and threading your brow artist will use a combo of the above to give you a great brow shape.
I can confirm that having those baby hairs waxed off your brows is super satisfying.
Feet are one of the most neglected parts of our bodies and often get left off our regular beauty routine. Pedicures are similar to manicures except they are specially designed for feet. During a pedicure your nails will be cleaned, shaped and trimmed to prevent ingrown nails.
The exfoliating and massage elements can relieve aching feet and muscles and stimulate circulation. The oils and moisturising elements will keep feet well hydrated and prevent dry cracked heels, which can be painful and unsightly.
Pedicures generally include application of a toenail varnish. A regular pedicure will promote healthy, beautiful feet & toenails. It is also very relaxing.
Manicure and pedicure services are not just for women! There are great benefits for men as well. Manicures and pedicures should be done regularly for good hand, foot and nail health for both genders.
Prize includes a full pamper package to help you feel completely relaxed with all of our natural enhancing treatments worth £400, be Chauffer driven from your home to the salon were you will be greeted with a lovely glass of bubbles finally to finish with a stunning photo shoot of your enhanced natural head shot.
Full package worth £500
Come and meet the team and take advantage of our knowledge and free consultations, we love what we do and offering you the support you need in choosing the right treatments for you with no hard sell.