Who is important to your business? Employees? Clients/customers? Both need to feel valued and appreciated.
A professional massage services is aimed to help staff become more efficient and attentive for longer periods. You can reward staff and/or customers in many ways, but ever thought of a beauty treatments or a massage?
Massage or beauty treatments can be used as a great way to look after corporate clients and staff for many reasons such as:
- Rewards for staff/clients
- Company celebration
- Reaching targets
- Sporting days
- Staff training days
- Corporate meetings
- Executive & management benefits
- As a service for tired international clients after a long flight
- Monthly benefit
- Finalising a deal
- Client entertaining
- Partners programs
- Charity celebrations
- and many more..
At conferences participants are usually stiff from sitting for long periods of time, they can get mind over-loaded and their neck and shoulders become tense which results in tiredness, and lack of concentration.
Benefits to massage at work:
- Increases mental alertness and clarity
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Stimulates nervous system
- Relaxes Shoulders
- Increases blood flow to the brain
- Helps to stay focused
- Eases tension and knotted muscles
- Improves mobility and flexibility
- Lowers raised blood pressure and heart rate
- Improves circulation and immune function
If you’re looking for an affordable and convenient way to reward your workforce or customers with the added benefit of improving their health then look no further! I offer corporate packages catered for your individual requests.
Arecent client wanted to reward his top 5 sales professionals with a pamper package.
We tailored a package to his budget of £80 per head.
30 Min Express Facial
30 Min Back Massage
Deluxe Manicure or Pedicure
Including Lunch & Bubbles
” I know how to increase productivity in my work place and be best boss on the retail park. Thanks Pure Perfection the girls had a wonderful time.” Mr Call Centre
Please contact me for further information.