Our Ultimate Guide to Pigmentation with summer already here, it’s time to talk about one of the biggest skin concerns of the warmer months – hyper-pigmentation. Continue reading “Our Ultimate Guide to Pigmentation”
Why Moisturizers Are Great For Slowing Down Skin Ageing
Moisturizers have a long history. From ancient times, the Egyptians and Persians have been known to apply a number of various types of oils and aloes to their skin in order to preserve its youthfulness. Continue reading “What Face Cream Works Best for You”
NOVEMBER!!! NEW TREATMENT NEW SKIN
Dermaplaning Treatment Price from £45.00
As we age, our skin produces less oil to naturally lubricate it. That means our skin becomes drier and more dehydrated, causing wrinkles and fine lines to become more pronounced. If you’re already noticing visible signs of ageing on your skin and want to promote a youthful complexion, without having to worry about dryness or dehydration, take note of the following tips:
Facial Skin Care Treatment by Sothys Paris Professional Skin Care
This weekend, take your time!
Sothys’ Beauty Ritual – To show your skin in it’s best possible light!
1) Get rid of dead cells and restore your velvety smooth skin and clear complexion.
¤ Micro-gel Peeling with a magical texture. (In stock in all salons)
– Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin.
– Use gentle circular motions, avoiding the area around the eyes.
“The gel changes into an oil.”
– Emulsify with water while still exfoliating.
“The oil turns into a milk.”
– Rinse thoroughly with warm water and dry gently
2) Reveal your skin’s radiance and luminosity. (In stock in all salons)
¤ Brightening Mask [W.]™+ with a powdery, soft and rich creamy texture
– Apply a medium layer to your face.
– Leave for 15 minutes.
3) While you’re waiting, take care of your hands!
– File your nails.
– Dip your fingers for 5 minutes in lemon water to whiten your nails.
– Push back your cuticles with a cuticle pusher.
– Massage around the edges of your nails with an oil- Remove your mask.
4) Finish off your ritual .
– Apply your usual cream to your face and neck and don’t forget your hand cream.